Linea’s Turbolicious


The Italian auto major seem to have taken the market feedback positively and have resolved almost all the issues in the one-and-a-half-year-old sedan. Sarmad Kadiri takes off in the new Linea T-Jet, Fiat’s latest turbo-charged phoenix.The first time I laid my eyes on this Italian beauty a year-and-a-half ago, I fell in love with it instantly and imagined myself driving an all-black Linea with a fine chrome trim around the tinted windows. And even though the ride and handling were up to the mark, I remained disappointed. I was not the only one.

Maybe too much is expected of Fiat, as the brand inspires passion, style and similar things normally associated with such a renowned Italian brand. Contrary to popular belief, the company engineers weren’t just sitting around, sipping cappuccinos all this while, but were scrupulously taking note of all the feedback and working to resolve them. About a year-and-a-half later, Fiat have come up with a new variant of the Linea that promises to leave all the irritants behind and offer a lot more in the bargain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us